venerdì 4 febbraio 2011

Talk about marriage

Welcome to my new blog dedicated to the organization of marriage. For my wedding, I chose a very good wedding planner and looking at his work, I wanted to bring the entire organization of my marriage in a blog. I hope that there is help, anywhere in the world you are.
I got married in Italy, exactly in the garden of a Villa in Tuscany.
Ladies and gentlemen if you are married to read through my tips

Get all the inspiration you need to plan your wedding.
Planning the wedding of your dreams is one of the most exciting times of your life.
But when you are trying to fit it in alongside a full-time job, the  idea of having your own wedding guru on call is a temptiong one.
Here’s your 12 month checklist to take you from setting the date to throwing the bouquet.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento